Honeywell Thermostat WIFI TouchScreen RTH9585WF1004 :
This Honeywell Thermostat RTH9585WF1004 can change the temperature, set a schedule, pick a color for the display, and control connected devices from anywhere using the mobile app, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home. Smart Response Technology learns your routine and temperature preferences to automatically keep you comfortable. Plus, you can choose a color for the display that matches your home’s décor.
Honeywell Thermostat WIFI:
Honeywell wifi Thermostat allows you to create a custom temperature schedule for each day of the week. It also has a full-color, customizable display that you can adjust to match your home’s décor. Additionally, the thermostat has smart technology that learns your habits and automatically adjusts the temperature to your liking. It also sends you reminders to change your air filter and lets you know when extreme weather is expected.
Honeywell Thermostat WIFI Specifications:
|802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 2.4GHz range
|Thermostat, Wall Plate, Screws, Anchors, Quick Start Guide, Thermostat ID Card, Wire Labels, User Guide
|Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Convention Systems
|Down Button, Indoor Humidity, Indoor Temperature, Mode, Outdoor Temperature, Time, Up Button
Troubleshooting Tips and Solutions for Honeywell Thermostat:
- How to change or reset the WiFi on my thermostat? Go to the thermostat’s menu, select WiFi Setup, then “Change Network”. Choose your WiFi network, click “Connect”, and enter your WiFi password.
- Why isn’t my thermostat cooling? Make sure your furnace/air handler is on and the door is closed. Check your circuit breaker. Make sure your thermostat is set to “Cool” and the temperature is set lower than the current room temperature. The “Cool On” message should be solid, not blinking, on the thermostat display.
- Why isn’t my thermostat heating? Make sure your furnace/air handler is on and the door is closed. Check your circuit breaker. Make sure your thermostat is set to “Heat” and the temperature is set higher than the current room temperature.
- Why won’t my thermostat screen turn on? Your thermostat needs a wire, called a C wire, to power itself. Make sure your furnace/air handler is on, the door is closed, and the breakers are on. Check if you have a C wire in the C terminal.
- Why is my thermostat set to heat, but I feel cool air? Your backup heat sources need to be connected to the W2, Aux, or E terminal. Check your wires and configuration. Usually, O/B is energized in Cooling (O on cool).
- Why isn’t my thermostat following my schedule? Your thermostat has a feature called Smart Response Technology, which starts heating or cooling before your scheduled time. You can turn off this feature in the Menu – Preferences on your thermostat screen.