Back Box For CCTV Camera
This Back Box For CCTV Camera is made of aluminum and is designed to protect your surveillance camera and cables from the elements, such as sun, rain, dust, and corrosion. This Back Box For CCTV Camera is easy to install and can be mounted on a surface. This CCTV Cabinet Box has rear/bottom access to pass cables through, so you can hide your cables and connectors. CCTV Box also has enough space to store excess cables. This Weatherproofed Box for Security Camera Only Priced at 275 A.E.D.
This Back Box For CCTV Camera is compatible with all types of IP/POE surveillance bullet cameras. It provides a solid and neat way to organize and protect your camera and cables.
Box CCTV Camera Specifications | Box CCTV Camera Features:
|Waterproof and Durable
|Made of aluminum, protects equipment and cables from the elements, such as sun exposure, heavy rain, dust, and corrosion.
|Features (CCTV BOX CABINET)
|3.94 1.89 inches, plate center hole: 0.98 inches. Mounting type: surface mount. Electric enclosure material: metal & rubber. Main color: white.
Works with surveillance cameras (you can drill holes in the plate to match different cameras).
|A sturdy junction box that is reusable and includes solid screws. You can mount it according to your needs.
|Protect your Cables
|Rear/bottom access to pass cables through. Perfect for hiding cables and connectors. Easy to operate and maintain, it has enough space to store excess cables.
|One for All
|A universal metal junction box suitable for your IP/POE surveillance bullet camera provides a solid and neat way of wire arrangement.
Protection for both indoor and outdoor cameras. (IP/POE = Internet Protocol/Power over Ethernet)
Troubleshooting Issues and Solutions with Junction boxes | Back Box CCTV Installation:
- Overheating and short-circuiting: Too many wires in a junction box can cause it to overheat and short-circuit. To avoid this, make sure the junction box is not overloaded.
- Damaged wires: Wires can be damaged if someone accidentally touches them. To avoid this, always turn off the power at the main breaker panel before working with the wiring.
- Missing cover: A missing cover on a junction box is dangerous because someone could accidentally touch the wires inside. To avoid this, replace any missing covers immediately.
- Overloading: Old wiring may not be able to handle all of the electricity-hungry appliances, lights, and electronics that we use today. To avoid overloading, upgrade your wiring system to meet modern electrical demands.
- Improper fuse installation: Installing fuses with a higher amperage than the wires can safely handle can cause the wires to overheat. To avoid this, make sure that you install the correct amperage fuses.
- Loose or corroded connectors: Connectors in the junction box can become loose or corroded over time. To avoid problems, regularly check and tighten loose connectors and replace corroded ones.
- Improperly fitted junction box: If a Back Box For CCTV Camera is recessed too far into the wall, it can expose combustible materials like wood to potential sparks. To fix this problem, use an inexpensive box extension to raise the junction box to the surface of the wall.
Remember: Always Hire a CCTV Technician to do any electrical work. This will help you avoid any hazards.