Avent Baby Monitor:
The Philips Avent DECT Baby Monitor uses A-FHSS technology for a secure connection and has a range of up to 300 meters outdoors. It features a high-resolution 2.7″ color screen with infrared night vision, clear sound, and an energy-saving eco mode. The parent unit alerts you when the monitor is out of range or when the power is low. The monitor also has comforting lullabies and adjustable microphone sensitivity.
Avent Camera Baby Monitor:
The Philips Avent SCD831 enables you to maintain a secure and private connection with your baby at all times. Hear your baby with perfect sound quality and also see your baby in crystal clear vision (2.7″ LCD), whether it is day or night. The price of the Avent Baby Monitor is only 859 A.E.D.
Avent Baby Monitor Specs:
|Auto out-of-range warning
|Power on indication
|Battery charging indication
|Power supply 100 – 240V / 50 – 60Hz
|Digital Video Technology
|Yes, adaptive FHSS
|Adjustable sound sensitivity
|Video LCD Screen
|Adjustable viewing angle
|Andriod, IOS, Tablet compatible
|Auto infrared night vision
|Audio only mode
|Battery and mains operated baby unit
|Battery backup function baby unit
|Battery operating time parent unit
|Superior up to 10 hours
|Comforting night light
|Digital zoom and pan
|Energy saving Eco mode
|Eco mode with link indication
|Hand-held and rechargeable
|Yes, parent unit
|Indoor range up to
|Linked and in-range indication
|Low batt/lost connection alert
|Mini USB charging
|Outdoor range up to
|Private and secure
|Yes, adaptive FHSS
|Voice activation screen
|Yes, VOX mode
|Battery and mains operated parent unit
Troubleshooting Avent Baby Monitor (SCD833/05) Tips and Solutions:
1. Poor signal strength SCD833/05 Solution.
- Check for interference from other electronic devices in your home, such as Wi-Fi routers, cordless phones, microwaves, and Bluetooth devices. Try moving these devices away from the baby monitor or turning them off.
- Change the location of the baby monitor and parent unit. The signal strength can be affected by walls and other obstacles. Try moving them to different locations to see if the signal improves.
- Make sure that the parent unit is within the range of the baby unit, which is up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors.
- Reset the baby monitor. You can usually do this by unplugging it, waiting a few minutes, and then plugging it back in.
If none of these solutions work:
Contact Philips Avent Support for further assistance.