The ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 is a high-performance ASUS laptop powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX processor and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Laptop GPU at 175W Max TGP. This ASUS Gaming Laptop a 17.3-inch ultra-fast QHD 240Hz/3ms panel that supports Dolby Vision HDR and Adaptive Sync. The ASUS Dubai laptop employs an intelligent cooling system with upgraded liquid metal on both the CPU and GPU and a vapor chamber.
ASUS Laptop Dubai:
ASUS Dubai offers a 1 TB hard disk size for storage and a massive 1 TB installed RAM size. Running on Windows 11 Pro, this ASUS laptop also features a backlit keyboard, a MUX Switch with Advanced Optimus, and configurable RGB lighting on the bottom of the chassis and keyboard per key.
ASUS Laptop price in UAE
In conclusion, the ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 is an ASUS laptop that offers powerful performance, a fast and clear display, intelligent cooling solutions, and stylish design elements. This ASUS Laptop Price in UAE is 11463 A.E.D.
ASUS Laptop Specifications:
|39.5 x 3.07 x 28.19 cm; 5.58 Kilograms
|1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
|Item model number
|ROG Strix Scar 17
|Standing screen display size
|2560 x 1400 pixels
|Computer Memory Type
|Memory Clock Speed
|Hard Drive Size
|Hard Disk Description
|NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
|Graphics Chipset Brand
|Graphics Card Description
|Graphics RAM Type
|Graphics Card Ram Size
|Graphics Card Interface
|Optical Drive Type
|Windows 11 Pro
|Average Battery Life (in hours)
|Are batteries included?
|Lithium Battery Energy Content
|90 Watt Hours
|Lithium Battery Packaging
|Batteries contained in equipment
|Lithium Battery Weight
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells
Troubleshooting Tips And Solutions for ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17:
- Speakers randomly muted Solution: This may be a hardware problem, but you can try resetting the BIOS or disabling/enabling the boot-up sound.
- USB-C DisplayPort doesn’t work Solution: Try reinserting the cable or turning off integrated graphics in the NVIDIA control panel.
- Loud coil whine Solution: This may be a hardware problem that cannot be fixed with software. However, changing the power supply may help.
- Random internal screen flickering solution: This may be related to AMD’s integrated GPU. AMD is working on a fix.
- No S3 Standby State in the BIOS Solution: This is a design choice by ASUS. However, you can force hibernation after 30 minutes to save power.
- System freeze after standby Solution: This may be related to the power modes of the Armoury Crate program. Try forcing hibernate after 30 minutes or turning off the OSD function on the Game Visual screen in Armoury Crate.