12TB Internal Hard Drive Exos X18:
The Exos X18 is a 12TB hard drive designed to support data analytics capabilities and denser architectures for rack space efficiency. This 12TB hard drive has a 550 TB/year workload rating and 2.5 M/hr MTBF.
12TB Surveillance Hard Drive:
The Exos X18, a 12TB hard drive, offers Power Choice TM and Power Balance TM for power consumption when in use and idle. It has advanced write caching and up to 270 MB/s data transfer rates.
Seagate EXOS 12TB Hard Drive Specifications:
|Digital Storage Capacity
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed
|Hard Disk Size
|Hard Disk Form Factor
|SATA 6.0 Gb/s
|Item Dimensions: LxWxH
|5.79 x 4.01 x 1.03 inches
Troubleshooting Tips and Solutions for Exos X18 hard drive:
Q. If the Seagate Exos X18 hard drive not being recognized by your computer?
- Check the power supply and cables to make sure the hard drive is getting enough power and that the wires are correctly connected.
- Try connecting the hard drive to a different SATA port on your motherboard.
- Make sure your motherboard is compatible with the Exos X18 hard drive. For more information, you can check your motherboard’s manual or manufacturer’s website.
- Update your computer’s BIOS or UEFI.
- If you have a SAS controller, try connecting the hard drive to that instead.
- If none of the above steps work, contact Seagate customer support for further assistance.